My Worldwide Map

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Create your free world visitor maps

Monday, February 9, 2009

Science Week 2009

This term  Grade 4 students have been  studying about natural disasters and each student has been investigating a particular disaster . 

This week our school held The Science Week. We shared information with other students about anything that  each class has learnt during the Science expo. The disaster that I chose was  wildfires and the specific disaster I chose was the Great Fire of London. 

We also had a volcano competition and a rocket competition for Grade 6 and 7. We also did a little investigation with other classes to learn more about what they learn and I found out that Grade 2 were studying about Animal Habitats and the Food Chain, Grade 3 were studying about Energies such as Sound, Heat and Light energy and Grade 1 was  studying about the Human Body and the organs. The most interesting study I found out was Grade 2 Animal Habitats because there are many types of animals I don't know yet such as the Harpy Eagle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment